Customer and Employee safety is our top priority.
Rogue Valley Heating & Air is closely following the progress and impact of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) on our community. The health and safety of our customers, employees, families and friends our top priority.
With that in the forefront of our minds, COHC is following the recommendations and guidelines of the CDC (Centers for Disease Control) and WHO (World Health Organization), to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other virus and disease.
CDC recommendations include:
• Wash hands frequently, using soap and water for at least 20 seconds, or using an alcohol-based sanitizer.
• Avoid touching your face – eyes, nose and mouth.
• Cover coughs and sneezes with a tissue and throw the tissue away.
• Avoiding contact with people who are sick.
• Stay at home if you are sick, or have flu-like symptoms, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath.
• Frequently disinfecting common areas and surfaces.
• Providing gloves and masks for elective use.
We remain open to service your Heating and Air Quality needs.
Together, with your help and understanding, we can ensure that COVID-19 has little or no impact on our family, friends and customers.